You can’t beat the original. Satisfy your chocolate craving with some Toll House Famous Fudge.
- 1 ½ cups granulated sugar
- ⅔ cup (5 fl.-oz. can) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 ½ cups (9 oz.) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
- ½ cup chopped pecans or walnuts (optional)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1LINE 8-inch-square baking pan with foil.
- Step 2COMBINE sugar, evaporated milk, butter and salt in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Step 3STIR in marshmallows, morsels, nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into prepared baking pan; refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm. Lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 48 pieces.