This is one of the easiest and most requested recipes. It’s simple to make, and the ingredients are easy to find!
- cooking spray
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into cubes
- 1 (10 ounces) package of frozen broccoli
- 4 potatoes, diced
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 (.7 ounce) package of Italian dressing mix
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Step 2Spread chicken pieces, broccoli, and potatoes into the prepared baking dish, respectively. Drizzle melted butter over the ingredients in the dish and season with the Italian dressing mix.
- Step 3Bake in preheated oven until the chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender, 45 to 60 minutes.
Per Serving: 423 calories; protein 30g; carbohydrates 43.1g; fat 14.7g; cholesterol 95.1mg; sodium 963mg.