Simple to make, just dip and bake! Garlicky goodness in a breaded chicken dish. Yum!
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- ¼ cup Italian-seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Step 2Heat olive oil and garlic in a small saucepan over low heat until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes. Transfer garlic and oil to a shallow bowl.
- Step 3Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a separate shallow bowl.
- Step 4Dip chicken breasts in the olive oil garlic mixture using tongs; transfer to bread crumb mixture and turn to evenly coat. Transfer coated chicken to a shallow baking dish.
- Step 5Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink and juices run clear for 30 to 35 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C).
The nutrition data for this recipe includes the full amount of the breading ingredients. The actual amount of the breading consumed will vary.
Per Serving: 300 calories; protein 30.3g; carbohydrates 5.7g; fat 16.8g; cholesterol 72.8mg; sodium 261.2mg.