Atlantic Salmon File(Remove Skin)
- Pure Olive Oil
- Brown Sugar—(1 Tablespoon)
- Parsley—(1 Pinch)
- Paprika—-(1/2 Tablespoon)
- Cayenne Pepper—-(1/2 Tablespoon)
- Seasoning Salt—-(1/2 Tablespoon)
- Black Pepper—-(1 Pinch)
- Heavy Whipping Cream—(1/4 Cup)
- White Wine(Resiling Or Fruity Wine)—-(1 1/2 Shot)
- Butter/Gold N Soft—2 Teaspoons Unsalted Butter And 2 Teaspoons Of Gold N Soft (Or 4 Teaspoons Butter Of Choice)
- Alfredo Sauce(Regular)—(1 Teaspoon)
- Paprika——(1 Tablespoon)
- Cayenne—-(1/2 Tablespoon)
- Ground Oregano—(1 Tablespoon)
- Old Bay——(1/4 Tablespoon)
- Brown Sugar—-(1 Teaspoon)
- Parsley—(1 Tablespoon)
- Chicken Broth—-(2 Teaspoon)
- For Cajun shrimp :
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper use up to ¼ teaspoon for spicier shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound uncooked shrimp peeled and deveined
okra stew with chicken, sausage, shrimp and crawfish tails, onion and green peppers
- Add Heavy Whipping Cream In Saucepan On Medium Heat.
- Add White Wine Stir For 1 Minute On Medium Heat.
- Add Butter And Let It Melt.
- Add Chicken Broth And Alfredo Sauce, Stir Until Creamy.
- Add Seasoning Mixture And Stir.
For Cajun shrimp :
- Add smoked paprika, thyme, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and oil to a large skillet. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, for 30 seconds.
Add the shrimp and sauté over medium-high heat until the shrimp are pink and cooked through about 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot plain or over rice or pasta.
5 thoughts on “CAJUN SALMON AND SHRIMP ALFREDO”
Thanks for your article. What I want to point out is that while looking for a good on the internet electronics go shopping, look for a site with complete information on important factors such as the privacy statement, security details, any payment procedures, and other terms and also policies. Usually take time to look at help plus FAQ segments to get a far better idea of how the shop functions, what they can do for you, and the way you can maximize the features.
Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point. You obviously know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting videos to your site when you could be giving us something informative to read?
After looking over a number of the blog articles on your website, I seriously appreciate your way of blogging. I added it to my bookmark webpage list and will be checking back soon. Take a look at my website too and let me know your opinion.
I would like to thank you for the efforts you’ve put in penning this website. I really hope to check out the same high-grade blog posts by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my own, personal site now 😉