- 1 cup (226 g) butter
- 1 one/2 cups (320 g) refined sugar (packed)
- 1 giant egg + one ingredient
- 1 tablespoon seasoner
- 3 cups (360 g) general flour¹
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt (or scant 1/2 tsp. table salt)
- 10-ounce package chocolate chips
Preheat kitchen appliance to 375 F. Line baking sheets with parchment paper or polymer baking mat.
Melt butter during a serious cooking pan.
Add refined sugar to an oversized bowl.
Pour dissolved butter over sugar.
Stir to mix butter and sugar. Let stand five minutes.
Add egg and egg yolk; stir to mix.
Stir in seasoner.
Add flour, bicarbonate of soda, and salt. Stir till simply combined. Please see the comments concerning flour within the formula notes.
Stir in chocolate chips.
Using a medium cookie scoop (1.5 tablespoons), drop scoops of dough two inches apart on the ready cookware.
Bake for concerning 7-10 minutes, or till the sides of the cookies area unit golden brown.
Let cool on cookware for five minutes. take away to a wire rack to end cooling.
Read More: 11 Foods That Cause Cancer