My lady’s kitchen offers you a new and delicious variety of easy western sweets, chocolate cookies with peanut butter, try and enjoy it with your family and guests
- Butter: a cup (soft)
- Peanut butter: 1 cup (soft)
- Sugar: a cup (white)
- Brown sugar: a cup
- Eggs: 2 tablets
- Flour: 2 cups
- Baking soda: a teaspoon
- Chocolate chips: 2 cups
Read also: BETTER THAN BOX MIX BROWNIES
How to prepare
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Prepare a cookie tray and line it with parchment paper.
- Beat the butter until it becomes creamy.
- Stir the peanut butter, white sugar and brown sugar and mix well.
- Add eggs and beat.
- Mix flour with baking soda.
- Add the flour mixture to the butter, sugar and egg mixture and whisk.
- Add the chocolate chips to the mixture and stir until completely combined.
- Place about a tablespoon of dough in the cookie tray, spaced apart, you can use the ice cream spoon to make cookie balls.
- Put the tray in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Take out the tray and leave it to cool for 10 minutes.
- Serve cookies warm or cold.