For the Sandwich:
- White bread: 4 slices
- Beefsteak tomato: 1 large
- Dukes Mayo (to taste): 2-4 TBSP
- Kosher Salt
- Cracked Pepper
- This recipe yields about 2 Sandwiches
- To start off the recipe, go ahead and slice
tomato into medium-thick slices; set aside.
- After that, you need to spread mayonnaise
(generously) onto each slice of bread.
- Make sure tomato slices are layered onto a
single slice of bread. You can then sprinkle
generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
- At this stage, you’ll want to add the final slice
of bread on top to make your sandwich
3 thoughts on “CLASSIC TOMATO SANDWICH”
Eat tomatoe sandwiches all year long! Yum! Better than steak!