Broccoli…you either love it, or you hate it. I absolutely hated broccoli until I met Cade. I’ll tell you more about that story in a minute, but I guarantee that any hater who tries this creamy cheesy broccoli bake with bacon will be a hater no longer! It’s indulgent, luscious, and topped with a crispy panko crust and bacon.
- 6 Cups Broccoli Florets small
- 2 Carrots sliced
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, softened
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3/4 Cup Cheddar Cheese shredded
- 1/4 Cup Mozzarella shredded
- 1/3 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs toasted
- 4 Slices Bacon fully cooked, chopped
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Add broccoli and carrots to a saucepan of boiling water; cook 2 to 3 min. or until crisp-tender. Do not overcook.
- Meanwhile, mix next 5 ingredients until blended smooth.
- Place cooked vegetables in a large bowl. Add cream cheese mixture and stir until vegetables are evenly coated.
- Spoon into 2-qt. casserole sprayed with cooking spray or rubbed with butter; top with panko and bacon. Cover with foil.
- Bake 25 min. or until heated through, uncovering for the last 5 min.
Store in the refrigerator. Reheat in the oven at 350 degrees until warmed clear through.
2 thoughts on “Creamy Cheesy Broccoli Bake with Bacon”