- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 Package of premade refrigerated mashed potatoes
- ⅓ C. Bread crumbs
- ½ Large onion chopped
- ¼ C. BBQ sauce
- 1 Large egg
- 2 tsp. Chili powder
- 1 C. Bacon pieces
- 1 C. Mexican blend cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
It, you may like it: Old Fashioned Stuffed Cabbage Rolls
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, bbq sauce, egg, chili powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Mix together to combine completely.
- Press the meat mixture into a 9×9 well-greased baking dish.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until cooked through.
- Drain the extra fat.
- Cook the mashed potatoes according to the package instructions.
- Spread the cooked potatoes over the meatloaf mixture in the baking dish.
- Top the potatoes with the shredded cheese and bacon pieces.
- Place the oven on broil, and broil for several minutes until the cheese is melted.