- °340 g (¾ lb) ground beef
- °340 g (¾ lb) ground pork
- °60 ml chili sauce
- °15 cracker (Ritz ), crumbled
- °15 ml (1 tbsp) chili season
- °15 ml (1 tbs. ) Dijon mustard
- °75 g (¾ cup) grated yellow cheddar cheese (strong or mild)
- °1 egg
Put grill at the center of the oven. Preheat oven at 180°C (350°F). Line baking sheet with a silicone mat
In a bowl, blend ingredients well with your hand to preparation is homogeneous. Salt / pepper. Shape cylinder about 18 cm (7 in.) long on baking sheet.
Bake about 1 h. Let stand 10 min. Cutting to tranches and serve with mash potatoes & your choice vegetables, if desir.