- 1 cup water
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 3 cucumbers, peeled and sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 3 tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 onion, sliced and separated into rings
- Step 1Whisk water, vinegar, oil, sugar, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl until smooth; add cucumbers, tomatoes, and onion and stir to coat.
- Step 2Cover bowl with plastic wrap; refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
Per Serving: 156 calories; protein 1.8g; carbohydrates 18g; fat 9.5g; sodium 784mg.
2 thoughts on “CUCUMBER, ONION, AND TOMATO SALAD”
Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I’m trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or if it’s the blog. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.