- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 15-20 yellow baby potatoes
- ½ cup parmesan, finely grated (shredded won’t work well)
- ¾ tsp freshly cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp paprika
- Sour cream
- Green onions, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Drizzle the oil in the bottom of a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and spread evenly over the entire bottom.
- Parboil the potatoes in boiling water for 6 minutes. Remove from the water and drain on a towel.
- Slice each baby potato in half once they have cooled.
- Prepare the parmesan coating by combining the parmesan cheese, black pepper, garlic powder, sea salt, dried oregano, and paprika together in a dish; mix until well combined.
- Carefully SPRINKLE the parmesan mixture evenly over the entire bottom of the pan. (DO NOT dump it in and then try to spread. Once it touches the oil, it’s impossible to spread it evenly).
- Layer the potatoes cut side down on top of the parmesan coating making sure to press them firmly into the parmesan mixture.
- Place into the oven to bake for 30 minutes.
- Remove and allow to sit for 5 minutes.
- Carefully remove the potatoes from the pan with a spatula making sure to keep the parmesan coating on the potatoes. Use a pairing knife to separate the potatoes if needed.
- Place on a serving plate and serve immediately with sour cream & chopped green onions.
2 thoughts on “Easy Crispy Parmesan Garlic Roasted Baby Potatoes”