- 1 ½ pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup dried bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- ⅓ cup ketchup
- Step 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Step 2In a large bowl, combine the beef, egg, onion, milk and bread OR cracker crumbs. Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in a lightly greased 9×5-inch loaf pan, or form into a loaf and place in a lightly greased 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Step 3In a separate small bowl, combine the brown sugar, mustard and ketchup. Mix well and pour over the meatloaf.
- Step 4Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour.
2 thoughts on “Easy Meatloaf”
Simply want to say your article is as amazing.
The clearness in your post is simply great and i can suppose you’re an expert in this
subject. Well together with your permission let me to grab
your RSS feed to keep up to date with drawing close post.
Thanks a million and please continue the rewarding work.