Kentucky Fried Chicken Biscuits
- 1 ½ cups flour
- 1 ½ teaspoons salt
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅔ cup milk
- ⅓ cup vegetable shortening
- Step 1Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Step 2Sift together flour, salt, sugar and baking powder into mixing bowl.
- Step 3Make a well in the flour mix and add the milk.
- Step 4Add shortening and begin kneading with hands (to cut in) the vegetable shortening and flour in the milk until thoroughly mixed.
- Step 5Add milk, if needed to form, and mix.
- Step 6Turn onto floured board, and knead gently 6 to 8 times.
- Step 7Pat dough to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Step 8Cut into biscuits.
- Step 9Place on baking sheet and brown in oven 10-13 minutes.
4 thoughts on “KFC Biscuits”
Would you be keen on exchanging links?
I absolutely love your blog and find nearly all of
your post’s to be just what I’m looking for. Do you offer guest writers to write content for you?
I wouldn’t mind producing a post or elaborating on some of the subjects you write about here.
Again, awesome web log!