• 40 ounce can pineapple chunks, drained
• 20 ounces maraschino cherries, cut in half
• 10 ounces mini marshmallows
• 3 cups sweetened flaked coconut
• 12 ounces chopped pecans
• 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
• 1 (3.4-ounce) package instant cheesecake flavored pudding, unprepared
• 1 cup French vanilla creamer (liquid)
• In a medium tall bowl, using an electric mixer, whip cream cheese until it becomes smooth. It may bind up in the beaters, but continue as is and it will loosen up. Add dry pudding mix. Beat until well combined.
• With mixer running slowly add creamer to the cream cheese mix. Add it about a tablespoon at a time and then mix until it becomes a smooth mixture and all of the creamer has combined into the cream cheese. Continue until all of the creamer has been added to the cream cheese. Whip until smooth.
• In a large bowl, combine pineapple chunks, maraschino cherries, mini marshmallows, sweetened flaked coconut, and chopped pecans.
I hope you’ll enjoy it!!