- ▢1 ¼ cup all-purpose flour regular or gluten-free measure-for-measure blend
- ▢1 tablespoon baking powder
- ▢¼ teaspoon salt
- ▢½ cup unsalted butter
- ▢½ cup brown sugar
- ▢¼ cup granulated sugar
- ▢1 3.4-ounce box Jell-O Cheesecake Pudding Mix do not use sugar free or cheesecake filling mix
- ▢1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ▢2 eggs
- ▢1 cup white chocolate chips
- ▢¼ cup raspberry preserves
- ▢Parchment or wax paper
- In a medium size mixing bowl, mix together flour, salt, and baking powder and set aside.
- In a second large mixing bowl combined softened butter, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat until light and fluffy (a standing mixer or hand held mixer can be used).
- Add in vanilla extract and both eggs. Beat just until combined.
- Add in the box of cheesecake Jell-O mix and mix well.
- Pour in the dry ingredients; mix until just combined and a dough forms. Fold in white chocolate chips.Chill dough for at least 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once the dough has chilled, preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Using a 1 1/2 tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop dough onto parchment (or wax) paper.
- Using your hands or a spoon, flatten the dough. See NOTES below.
- Place about ¼ cup of jam into a plastic zipper-top bag. Cut the tip off one the bottom corners to make a small hole.
- Squeeze/pipe a few small circles of jam onto the cookie dough. Spread slightly with a toothpick.
- Roll the dough into a ball and place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat until all dough is gone.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes or until the edges are golden brown. NOTE: for a crisper cookie, bake aproximately 15 minutes.Cool a few minutes on the baking sheet then transfer cookies to a cooling rack for full cooling.
- Store in an airtight container.
Note on dough stickiness
Because of the pudding mixture, the dough will be sticky. Spraying fingers and any spatula or spoon used with non-stick cooking spray will make working with the dough easier.
How to Make the Cookies Ahead
Prepare the recipe as written. Store the unbaked cookies, well-sealed, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days before baking. Take the cookies out of the refrigerator to warm slightly while the oven preheats.NOTE: if they are still cold going into the oven the cooking time may need to be extended by a few minutes.
Storing the Cheesecake Cookies
Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely.
- Layer the cheesecake cookies in an airtight, freezer-safe container with sheets of wax paper between each layer of cookies.
- Keep them in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Store in an airtight container
Calories: 186kcal | Carbohydrates: 25g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 34mg | Sodium: 98mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 17g | Vitamin A: 187IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 60mg | Iron: 1mg
1 thought on “Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies”