This salmon and shrimp alfredo recipe are creamy and full of flavor. If you’ve been around this site for very long, you know I love a good pasta dish.
- 1/2 pound raw Shrimp, peeled/deveined
- 2 salmon fillets (4-6 ounces)
- 6-8 oz parmsean cheese,grated
- 1 pint heavy whipping cream
- 1 tbsp Prego Basil Pesto
- 1 stick of butter
- 2 tbsp seasoning salt
- 2 tbsp old bay
- 1/4 pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp onion powder
- 3/4 box penne pasta
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/8 tsp chili powder
- fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Wash shrimp and salmon then pat dry. Season the shrimp and salmon with seasoning salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, and old bay seasoning.
- For the pasta, cook according to the instructions on the back then drain it and set it aside.
- Add 1 tbsp of butter to a clean pan on medium heat and add your shrimp. Cook them for about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until their pink yet golden brown. Remove them and set aside.
- In a clean pan add 1 tbsp of butter on medium heat. Add the salmon to the pan and cook for about 7-8 minutes on each side or until done and golden brown.
- In a clean pan, melt 6 tbsps of butter on medium heat. Add the minced garlic cook for about a minute until fragrant. Add the heavy whipping cream and mix. Add the pesto mix again.
- Add Parmesan cheese and continuously mix. Season the sauce heavily. Mix until sauce starts to thicken (3-5 mins)
- Add the noodles to the sauce and make sure the noodle are coated. Season with salt, pepper, onion powder, garlic powder, and old bay seasoning. Add a pinch of fresh parsley and mix thoroughly.
- Grab a plate and add the noodles. Top with salmon and then shrimp. Garnish with parsley and parmsan cheese.