- · 1 pound hamburger
- · 2 eggs
- · 1 cup panko or bread crumbs
- · 1 small onion, minced or grated
- · 1-2 garlic cloves (minced) or 1 Tbsp mixed spice with garlic
- freshly ground pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients with hands. Form into golf ball-sized meatballs, place on baking sheets. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Makes approx. 30 meatballs. I like to put mine on the barbeque (on the baking sheets), it adds extra flavor.
OXTAIL and JERK SHRIMP RASTA PASTA
SWEET & SOUR SAUCE
- · ½ cup Brown Sugar
- · ¼ cup White Vinegar
- · 1 cup Water or Pineapple Juice
- · 2 Tbsp Cornstarch
- · 1 tsp Soya Sauce
- · ¼ cup ketchup
Mix all ingredients and pour over cooked meatballs.
Add chunked green/red peppers, onions, and pineapple as desired.
Bake at 350 for 30 mins until vegetables are tender or place in slow cooker on high for 2 hrs.