Easy to make Big Boy’s Fresh Strawberry Pie using five simple ingredients and a pre-made pie crust!
- 1 frozen pie crust
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 1/4 cups of water
- 3 tbsp strawberry jelly
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced
- Bake frozen pie crust according to the directions on the package. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk together sugar, cornstarch, and water. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 5 or so minutes, until thickened.
- Whisk in strawberry jelly. Remove from heat and set aside to cool.
- Add strawberries to the cooled pie crust, then pour over the strawberry jelly mixture. Refrigerate for a few hours until set.