- 14 pieces manicotti pasta tubes, uncooked
- 4 cups ricotta cheese
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups spaghetti sauce, with or without meat
Read Also: Hamburger And Zucchini Skillet
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 13×9-inch baking dish. Have ready a 14×12-inch (approximate) piece of waxed paper or greased foil.
Cook the manicotti as directed on the package. Drain well and place on the waxed paper or foil to cool.
Combine the ricotta, 1 1/2 cups mozzarella, 1/4 cup Parmesan, eggs, parsley, black pepper, and salt. Mix well. Stuff the ricotta mixture into the cooled manicotti using a spoon. Place the manicotti in a single layer in the baking dish.
Pour the spaghetti sauce evenly over the pasta. Sprinkle with the remaining Mozzarella and Parmesan.
Place the baking dish in the oven and bake at 350 degrees F for 35 minutes or until bubbly.