- 2-3 boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large zucchini chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon EACH garlic powder, chili powder, paprika, oregano, salt ground onion (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper optional
- Pre-heat oven to 450F. Cut 4 sheet of foil into long rectangles (about 12”x12”). Set aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large bowl. Spoon mixture evenly onto the 4 foil sheets. Fold and seal foil.
- Place foil packs on a cooking sheet and bake 20-25 minutes. Serve chicken from foil packets. Be careful when opening packets; steam is trapped inside.
Serving: 1foil pack | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 13g | Fat: 8g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 36mg | Sodium: 82mg | Potassium: 427mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 1480IU | Vitamin C: 79.7mg | Calcium: 27mg | Iron: 0.8mg
2 thoughts on “Foil Pack Cajun Chicken and Veggies”