- 1 pound peeled and deveined uncooked large shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 tablespoons Butter with Canola Oil, divided
- 1 small shallot, minced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine or low-sodium chicken stock or broth
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 small lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or thyme, optional but definitely worthwhile!
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
Pat the shrimp dry with paper towels and place in a large bowl. Sprinkle with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Toss to coat.
Heat 2 tablespoons of the Land O Lakes® Butter with Canola Oil in a large skillet over medium heat until it melts. Add the shallot and let cook for 1 to 2 minutes, until it just begins to soften. Add the shrimp in a single layer and let cook undisturbed for 1 minute. With tongs or a wide spatula, turn over the shrimp. Add the wine and garlic. Cook until the shrimp is no longer translucent and wine has reduced by half, about 2 to 3 minutes more.
3 thoughts on “Garlic Butter Shrimp”
you’re in reality a excellent webmaster. The site loading pace is amazing. It kind of feels that you are doing any distinctive trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece. you have done a magnificent process on this subject!