- ▢1 package of Italian sausage sliced, or 4-5 links
- ▢1 Tablespoon olive oil
- ▢3 bell peppers were sliced (I used orange, green, and red)
- ▢1 small onion sliced
- ▢1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoning
- ▢1 15 ounces can of diced tomatoes, undrained
- ▢1 8 ounces can of tomato sauce
- ▢salt and pepper
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add the sausage. Cook for 4-5 minutes and remove and set aside on a plate. Add the olive oil to the skillet with bell peppers and onion. Sauté until tender. Add sausage back to the skillet.
- Add in Italian seasoning, tomatoes, tomato sauce, and salt and pepper. Let simmer until heated through. Serve with hoagies or over pasta if desired.