Baked Shrimp with a simple Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce – this recipe couldn’t get any easier and you’ll be dreaming about this sauce! You get perfectly tender baked shrimp covered in a rich sauce that’s perfect for sopping up with fresh crusty bread. Plus you can’t beat the quick bake time here!
- 1 lb of cleaned, peeled, and deveined raw shrimp.
- 8 tbsps of melted butter.
- 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- 1 packet of good seasons Italian all-natural seasoning.
- 1 ½ lemon sliced into circles.
- 1 tbsp of dried parsley leaves.
- 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Pour the mixture of the melted butter and minced garlic into a 9×111 inch glass casserole dish.
Place the lemon slices over the butter then top with a layer of the shrimp.
Season with Italian seasoning and sprinkle the parsley flakes and pepper on top.
In a preheated oven to 350°, bake for 15 minutes.
Strawberry Upside Down Cake
Easy, peasy, and Lemony! This baked shrimp makes the perfect side dish, you can even it have it as a main dish with some salad aside!
2 thoughts on “Lemon Butter Baked Shrimp”