No-Bake Eclair Cake is a dessert that has layers of graham crackers, vanilla pudding, whipped topping, and topped chocolate frosting!
AN EASY LAYERED DESSERT
This Easy No-Bake Eclair Cake is not only simple to make but it is absolutely scrumptious. Absolutely no stovetop or oven is needed! The hardest part? Waiting to eat it! This is a great dessert for a crowd.
- 2 (3.5 ounces) packages of instant vanilla pudding mix
- 8-ounce tub whipped topping (COOL WHIP), thawed
- 3 cups milk
- 2 sleeves graham cracker squares
- 16-ounce container of chocolate frosting
- In a medium bowl, mix together the pudding mix, milk and Cool Whip.
- In an 9×13-inch baking dish, arrange a single layer of graham cracker squares on the bottom. You may have to break them up a bit to get enough crackers to cover the bottom of your dish.
- Spread half of the pudding mixture on top of the crackers.
- Layer another layer of graham crackers over the pudding mixture.
- Then layer the other half of the pudding mixture on top of crackers.
- Top with a final layer of graham crackers.
- Put plastic wrap over dish and put in fridge for about 30 min to an hour to allow pudding to set.
- When ready, put the tub of chocolate frosting in the microwave for about 15 seconds to soften (remove lid and aluminum foil top before microwaving).
- Take out and stir frosting. It should be easily spreadable now.
- Remove plastic wrap from dish and evenly spread chocolate frosting all over the top layer of graham crackers.
- Place plastic wrap over top of the dish and put back in fridge and let it chill overnight.
- This dessert gets better over time. The graham crackers need plenty of time to soften up.
- When ready, slice and serve!
- You must use INSTANT pudding so be very careful when purchasing. The instant pudding is right near the cook and serve pudding. The cook and serve pudding will not work in this recipe.
- This dessert does not take long to prepare but it definitely needs lots of time to set up. Make this the night before you actually need to serve it. Try using chocolate graham crackers with white chocolate pudding!
Calories: 275kcal | Carbohydrates: 44g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 6mg | Sodium: 249mg | Potassium: 165mg | Sugar: 36g | Vitamin A: 115IU | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 0.8mg
1 thought on “NO-BAKE ECLAIR CAKE”