- 1 ½ lb. Ground beef
- Sazon perfecta seasoning
- Black pepper to taste
- 2 C. Pasta shells
- ¼ C. Olive oil
- 4 C. Water
- 2 Tbsp. Granulated chicken broth
- 4 Tbsp. Granulated tomato broth
- 3 Diced serrano peppers
- ½ Chopped onion
- 1 Can Rotel
- Chopped parsley
- Garlic powder and onion powder to taste
- 2 Packets Red season seasoning
- 1 Bay leaf
Read also Peach Pie Cookies
- Brown the ground beef in a large deep-sided skillet until cooked through. Drain excess fat. Add pepper and perfecta seasoning and stir.
- While the ground beef is cooking, brown the shell pasta in the oil in a separate skillet.
- Stir the browned pasta into the cooked ground beef.
- Add the remaining ingredients into the skillet, cover, reduce the heat to simmer, and cook until the pasta shells are tender.
1 thought on “Pasta Shells with Ground Beef”