Pool Party Jello Shots are a fun way to unwind by the water this summer simply by swapping out your cooler filled with cans and serving these adorable, alcohol-infused sweet treats. This vodka jello shot recipe is so quick and easy to make using only fruit-flavored jello, vodka, water, and the cutest combination of candy.
PERFECT POOL READY VODKA JELLO SHOTS
This Pool Party Jello Shots recipe is so straightforward and simple, made in only 15 minutes using a box of blue jello combined with water and vodka and then decorated with candy.
While I’ve certainly slurped my share of jello shots and turned plenty of punch and cocktails into jiggly finger food, I’ve never prepared them with a fun pool party theme, complete with gummi bears floating inside an inner tube.
Vodka Jello shots are my favorite cool and refreshing poolside treat because they’re so easy to prepare in advance, so you can spend time swimming outside instead of cooking in a hot kitchen. Stock up on supplies because you’ll need to make more than one batch – some with alcohol for the adults and some for the kids as a snack.
WHY WE LOVE THIS POOL PARTY JELLO SHOTS RECIPE
- Quick and easy to make in 15 minutes.
- Only uses 2 ingredients plus water and candy decoration.
- Cool and refreshing sweet treats for warm weather.
- Add alcohol for adults or leave it out for the kids.
- Easily the best Jello Shots recipe.
- The make-ahead recipe is the ideal time-saver for party prep.
- Fun to serve for Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day or gatherings, or any summer festivity.
Pool Party Jello Shots
Pool Party Jello Shots are so quick and easy to prepare using only 3 ingredients plus cute candy decoration. Make them with or without alcohol for a sweet snack or spiked shot.
- ▢3 ounces blue raspberry flavored gelatin mix
- ▢1 cup boiling water
- ▢½ cup cold vodka
- ▢½ cup cold water
- ▢20 peach ring gummies
- ▢20 Gummy bears
PHILLY CHEESESTEAK CHEESY BREAD
- On a tray set out your cups, and set them aside for later. This is also a good time to make sure you have room in your fridge for the tray of jello shots.
- In a large measuring cup with a spout or a mixing bowl with a spout add 1 cup of boiling water and your jello.
- Whisk until the jello is all dissolved.
- Add in your ½ cup of vodka and ½ cup of water. Whisk again.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the cups almost all the way up.
- Place them in the fridge for at least 3 hours or until they are set. (overnight is recommended)
- Place a gummy ring on each one and then cut a gummy bear in half and stick one in each ring.
- Keep these refrigerated until ready to serve and keep cool while serving.
- These will stay good in the fridge for a week!
- To Store: You can store your jello shots covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- To Freeze: Do not freeze these jello shots!
- You can use up to ⅔ cup of vodka for a total of 1 cup of cold liquid. So if you use ⅔ cup of vodka, use ⅓ cup of cold water. Adjust accordingly depending on how strong you want your jello shots.
- If you prefer the 2-ounce cups for jello shots, they will work well too– you just will get fewer shots out of each batch.
- I like to line up my shot glasses on a flat, firm, moveable surface like a tray or cookie sheet. This makes it easier to move them back and forth from the fridge.
- This recipe is really easy to double or triple (and I recommend it!).Make sure you have room in your fridge for the tray of jello shots.
Calories: 96kcal | Carbohydrates: 19g | Protein: 2g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 1mg | Sugar: 13g | Calcium: 1mg | Iron: 1mg
1 thought on “Pool Party Jello Shots”