- For the cake
- 3 cups of milk
- 1 package of graham crackers
- 1 container of 8 ounces of Cool Whip
- 2 packets of instant vanilla pudding
- For the filling:
- 1 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- Line a 9 x 13-inch mold with parchment paper.
- Place a layer of graham crackers, the bottom of the pan must be completely covered.
- In a bowl, mix the pudding powder, Cool Whip, and milk.
- Spread half of the mixture evenly over the graham crackers.
- Add another layer of graham crackers and top with remaining pudding mixture.
- Then spread a final layer of graham crackers.
- In a saucepan, combine all the ingredients for the chocolate filling.
- Once all ingredients have melted and mixed well, remove from heat.
- Pour over graham crackers.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.