Cucumber and tomato salad is easy to prepare. They are perfect in the summer or on hot days.
- 2 large cucumbers
- 1/2 pint grape tomatoes – halved
- 1/2 cup red onion – chopped
- 1/4 cup feta cheese OR blue cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut the cucumbers in half and discard the ends.
- Remove a strip of skin all the way around the cucumber with a carrot peeler or knife.
- Cucumber should be thinly sliced and placed in a mixing basin.
- In a mixing dish, combine the halved grape tomatoes, chopped red onion, and chopped green pepper. Remove from the equation.
- To prepare your salad dressing, combine olive oil, vinegar, lemon juice, and the remaining spices in a small mixing dish. Make sure the dressing is thoroughly combined with a whisk.
- Pour the dressing over the vegetables and gently toss to ensure that the cucumbers and tomatoes get the most out of it.
- Refrigerate the tomato salad for at least one hour before serving.
- Before serving, give it a good toss and top it with feta cheese.
5 thoughts on “Marinated Cucumbers, Onions, And Tomatoes”
Hello there! This post could not be written much better! Looking at this post reminds me of my previous roommate! He continually kept preaching about this. I most certainly will send this post to him. Pretty sure he’ll have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!
Howdy! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I’m kinda paranoid about losing everything I’ve worked hard on. Any recommendations?