It’s my favorite day of the week! Football Friday! I’m so excited for all the college and NFL games this weekend. Watching football requires lots of yummy food. This Warm Crack Chicken Dip is definitely going to be on our menu. Cheesy chicken dip loaded with cheddar, bacon, and ranch – YUM! I can make a meal out of just this yummy dip. You will definitely score a touchdown if you show up with this dip to your football party!
How to Make Warm Crack Chicken Dip
This Warm Crack Chicken Dip is super easy to make. My number one tip is to use rotisserie chicken for the cooked chicken in the recipe. Rotisserie chicken is my secret weapon in my kitchen. I always have bags of pulled rotisserie chicken in the freezer for quick recipes like this one.
To make the dip, combine cream cheese, sour cream, chicken, ranch dressing mix, bacon, and cheddar cheese. SUPER easy! Pop it in the oven and you are minutes away from some seriously delicious dip.
If you are looking to cut back on the calories in this dip, feel free to use low-fat cream cheese, low-fat sour cream, and turkey bacon. I haven’t tried this dip with plain Greek yogurt, but I am sure it would still taste great!
- 1 (8-oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1-oz) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (16-oz) container sour cream
- 2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF. Spray a 2-qt baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients, mixing well. Transfer to prepared dish.
- Bake uncovered for 25 to 30 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
Can assemble dip ahead of time and refrigerate until serving. When baking after refrigerating you may need to add a few minutes to the cooking time. Can use chopped precooked bacon. To reduce calories you can use turkey bacon, low-fat cream cheese, low-fat sour cream, or plain Greek yogurt. Plain Chicken.